Aren’t those colours gorgeous?!
I saw this recipe on Pinterest (trying to access the link, but Pinterest won’t oblige), and was drawn to the colours…..but guess what?….it tastes DEVINE too! Very indulgent.
I adapted the recipe a little. It took me 5-10minutes to make : so quick and easy! I am taking it to my friends baby shower tomorrow.
I’d LOVE to see some pics of your rocky road xx
You don’t need to be exact with these ingredients : mix it up as you wish.
500g white chocolate (I used 2 x 250g blocks of Whittakers white chocolate)
100g cashews (or macadamia)
100g mini marshmallows
- Chop up your pistachios and cashews into chunky pieces.
- Mix together in a bowl, the pistachios, cashews and cranberries.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt your chocolate. I do this by 1) Bringing some water in a pan to boil (about 5cm depth of water). 2) Breaking up the chocolate into a glass bowl that fits nicely onto the pan without touching the water. 3) Stirring the chocolate until it is all melted. Make sure no water gets into the bowl at all.
- Place mini marshmallows into the melted chocolate and stir until they are covered.
- Pour out the chocolate onto the tray lined with baking paper and spread out using a spoon, knife or spatula.
- Sprinkle your nuts and dried fruit mix over the chocolate. Press the fruit and nuts lightly into the chocolate with the palm of your hand.
- Refridgerate until the chocolate is firm again.
- Break the chocolate up roughly with your hands or with a knife.
- Stare at the pretty colours…..and devour!